We have resumed all operations at Inn at the Beach and we are once again taking reservations. We will continue to monitor and evaluate conditions and take measures to ensure the welfare of our associates and guests. In addition to the items listed in our previous update, we have added safety barriers at the front desk, provided masks and gloves to all of our associates, and have increased the cleaning of our public areas. We ask that our guests continue to practice social distancing while on resort property and when visiting the beach.
Thank you all for your continued support and we hope to see you soon!
Dear Valued Guest,
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Inn At The Beach is temporarily suspending all guest operations and will not accept any new or incoming reservations through the current date of April 30.
This decision is not easy when considering the long term viability and significant financial implications for our family-owned business and dedicated team members. However, it has been made in the best interest of health as it relates to our guests, associates, and community.
We will continue to evaluate conditions on a daily basis and ask for your patience and understanding during this extremely dynamic time.
We look forward to resuming full operations in the near future and can’t wait to welcome all of our valued guests back to Inn At The Beach.
Our hearts go out to all of you impacted during this unprecedented time. Please know we are taking every measure available to ensure the support and well-being of our team members and we wish you all the best of luck moving forward.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to use the online chat feature or call us directly at 1-800-255-8471 where reservations lines will remain open.
We want to thank you for traveling and for staying with us here at Inn at the Beach. We want you to know that the safety and security of all of our guests and associates is always our top priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in coordination with local public health authorities to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our hotel associates are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas to include the lobby and public restroom.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers to include additional units in the lobby, public restroom and on housekeeping carts.
- We have enhanced techniques our housekeepers use to clean your rooms to include high touch point areas, door handles, kitchen appliances, remote controls, table surfaces and bathroom fixture handles.
In addition to the above, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our associates. This includes:
- If they are not feeling well or an immediate family member is not feeling well, we ask that they stay home to avoid passing it to others.
- Keep their hands clean and wash their hands properly. We ask that they use the provided hand sanitizer as often as possible.
- Regularly wipe down and sanitize their workspace.
During this time of uneasiness and uncertainty, we again want to thank you for traveling. The Inn at the Beach staff works hard to make sure that when you arrive at our destination you can escape the hustle and bustle of the world and enjoy our little slice of paradise on America’s number one rated beach. We hope that you enjoy your stay with us and if there is anything a member of our staff can do to help you enjoy your time with us please do not hesitate to reach out.
Inn at the Beach